New 2000kW Jenbacher Natural Gas Generator












Price (USD): $284,823.00
Item#: USP008824
Wattage: 2,000 kW
Make/Model: Jenbacher COGENERATION
Year of Mfr: 2006
Fuel Type: Natural Gas
Frequency: 50 Hz
Enclosure: Open Skid
Additional Info:
2MW COGENERATION GENERATOR POWER PLANT
MAKE: JENBACHER
YEAR: 2006
2 MW TOTAL (APPROX)
MODEL: JGS320GS-N
POWER:  1067KW; FREQUENCY: 50HZ; VOLTAGE: 400/231VAC; ENERGY INPUT: 2697kW; NOx: 500; THERMAL EFFICIENCY:  49.40%; ELECTRICAL EFFICIENCY:  39.60%; TOTAL EFFICIENCY:  89.00%; ALTERNATOR MFR: STAMFORD
YOM: 2006
1 X GENERATOR WITH OPERATING HOURS: under 25k
1 X GENERATOR WITH OPERATING HOURS: under 24k



Attachments:

Request Quote    Power Calculators


Equipment is sold as is. EXW warehouse. Subject to prior sale. Shipping quotes available upon request.